The EUROBAUSTOFF Wood Centre
As one of the most versatile materials, wood undoubtedly offers a vast range of possible applications around the house and garden. Building components fulfil all sorts of practical functions and can also be used to design and individualise buildings – both inside and out.
Whether building, renovating or furnishing, the EUROBAUSTOFF Wood Centre is your skilled partner for anything you wish to make from wood.
The centre combines three parts of the company under one roof:
- The wood trade – with or without specialisations
- Wood specialist store
Strong in wood and building components
The expertise of EUROBAUSTOFF and its specialised dealers is spread over various types of operation: As well as specialised wood dealers or building component dealers, many of the building dealers and building centres also have an extensive range of products from the areas of wood materials, building components, sawn timber, planed goods, floor coverings and wood for the garden.
The demands of all trades and customer groups – carpenters, roofers, joiners, assemblers and end consumers – is met with individually tailored product ranges. In many areas, including building elements, roof windows, sawn timber, OSB and insulating materials, EUROBAUSTOFF specialised dealers already hold market-leading positions.
The expertise of EUROBAUSTOFF:
In the areas of purchasing, sales and marketing, experienced employees support EUROBAUSTOFF specialised dealers in sales activity and in target-group-oriented market development on site:
- Procurement management of all wood product ranges
- Listing all essential suppliers in the industry
- Purchasing standard product ranges for storage and building needs
- Product range selection according to target groups and types of operation
- Procurement management for all building components
- Listing all essential suppliers for doors, windows, gates and staircases, as well as accessories
- Sales concepts and marketing for the building, wood and building components trades as well as the target groups of carpenters, joiners, assemblers and end consumers in all new construction and extension trades as well as modernisation and furnishing